St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, invites Kenyans to apply for its 2018/2019 Scholarships for a master’s degree at Oxford. The scholarship is a partnership of St Antony’s College, the Swire Charitable Trust and the Oxford and Cambridge Society of Kenya, and it offers a full a scholarship for a student from Kenya reading for one year Master’s degree.
Worth of Award
- The total value of the scholarship is £30,000 which for most courses will cover 100% of university and college fees and an annual grant for living costs.
Location of Award
- St Anthony College, Oxford University, UK
Level of study
- Masters / Graduate
- The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Kenya and who have applied for a one year Master’s degree in a subject offered at St Antony’s College.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
How to apply
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, you must apply online to the University of Oxford for a one year Master’s degree and select St Antony’s College as your first choice of college.
- You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline
- You must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (March 16, 2018).
- All eligible applications will be considered and there is no separate application process for this scholarship.
Deadline: Application closes on January 8 or 19, 2018, depending on the course your are applying to.